Robocamp for Educators and Enthusiasts
This Robotics Teacher Training Program aims to:
- Support the initiative of Department of Science and Technology and the DepEd Division of Cebu City towards the promotion of Science, Technology, Engineering, Math (STEM) among all learners.
- Enhance critical thinking, collaboration, problem solving and creativity through Robotics
- Promote areas in the STEM field to encourage students to become future engineers, scientists, innovators and inventors.
The training is open to:
- All public and private Elementary and Secondary School Teachers
- Limited slots of 60 teachers per training program. Registration is made on-line at www.mycompassedu.com on a first come first serve basis.
What to bring:
All materials such as Robotics Kits will be provided by Compass Education. However, it is best that teachers bring their own laptops or one shared laptop for two teachers. This is not a requirement but it maximizes participation.
- Software will be installed at the site for free
- Department of Science and Technology
- Address: DOST 7 Lahug S&T Complex, Sudlon, Lahug Cebu City